Skills are an important part of every job profile. The following skills will work as extra incentives for any institution to hire you (so go ahead and build on them) :
- You must have a thorough knowledge of the modern procedures in the magnetic resonance imaging for diagnostic purposes along with the working and operation of the equipment.
- Be sure about the required safety precautions in the operation and use of equipment; sometimes you must also be ready for minor repairs of the complex MRI equipment.
- You must have a good knowledge of the human anatomy to perform scans and x-rays and also the ability to understand the images shown in the reports.
- You must have the ability to read, write, speak, understand, and communicate in English – to understand and carry out difficult verbal and written directions; to supervise and instruct others; along with the empathetic handling of the sick and injured patients properly
- It requires commitment, thoroughness as well as on-your-feet attitude since the job is physically demanding and challenging.
- Attention to detail along with a clear understanding of the human anatomy are stellar attributes of any technician.